Mama's Hojicha namas are made from premium West African cocoa beans, fresh Australian cream and imported Uji Hojicha.
Hojicha is roasted after the leaves are steamed. Along with removing all bitterness, the roasting process gives hojicha its signature earthy aroma.
- Fragrantly roasted Hojicha direct from Uji, Kyoto.
- Well-rounded roasted flavour profile balanced by a nutty aftertaste
- Rich, smooth, melt-in-your mouth experience
- Cocoa beans sustainably sourced from West Africa
- Rich fresh Australian cream
All our chocolates are backed by Mama's happiness guarantee so you can be assured that every box of chocolates leaves you wanting more.